Quality: Well-made and durable
Style: Boys Leggings Tight pants
Boys Cotton Cartoon Print Long Pants
BRAND STORY & Customer Services :
Our brand name is JOBAKIDS which is created by a Chinese Company. JOBA is a name of Panda in Sichuan, China.So we take the panda as our trademark background.
Panda is a special animal in China. She is cute and different than other animal. We hope that every child who wears our clothes can be as cute and healthy as the panda. So we decide that our brand name is JOBAKIDS.
We know that every family wishes to buy comfortable and cheaper clothes for their children. So we offer the best quality and service for every customer who purchases our products in Jobakids shop.
If you have any questions about products and services please contact our customer service, we will try our best to satisfied with you. Please do not leave directly review and feedback without contact. We will appreciate that.
- CUTE PATTERN&FASHION DESIGN: There are many print for your choice.They are popular with boy to wear in this fall and winter. It can make your kids look different in the crowd.
- COTTON BLENDING&DRAWSTING CLOSURE:The fabric of this toddle boy pants is very soft and breathable.Elastic waist drawstring closure design makes your kids fit and more comfortable,which can wear in school,home or other occasions.
- WASH WAY: Hand wash suggested at the first time, washed on cold and dried with low heat, the Pants will not see fade and a little shrink after washing.
- IDEAL GIFT: Featured toddle girls Cartoon Print Long Pants for Autumn and Winter can be used as play-wear or home clothes. Perfect for girls given in Holidays of Easter, Christmas, Birthday, Halloween and any other special festivals.
- NEW BRAND&HIGH QUALITY: Keep you pleased and provide you with the most friendly customer services in our Jobakids shop. This is why we offer you a 90 days money back guarantee in case you are not completely satisfied. Jobakids is a New Brand. But we try our best to provide the best quality and service for you and your kids.